PIPE REHABILITATION WITH POLYPIPE COATING SYSTEM
AND POLYURETHANE RESIN
A vast number of arguments speak for the use of polyurethane resin for pipe repairs. Whether you are in need of a pipe rehabiliation or want to offer the service to your customers. We will present the advantages our coating system offers you in more detail below. You will find information about the following topics:
- An efficient and non-invasive method for pipe rehabilitation which exceeds current standards
- no-dig, no wall damage and no restorations needed
- How your business benefits from using our machine technology (RabbitCoater).
- A short description of our Polypipe Coating System with spray and brush technology.
efficient pipe rehabilitation
with the Polypipe Coating System
Our Polypipe Coating System offers your customers a whole range of benefits — no wall-damage, no interference with the building structures, low costs and the durability of the coating material. By buying or leasing our machine technology you are not only pleasing your customers but also yourself and your employees. If you have used other technologies for pipe rehabilitation you will appreciate the benefits that make our coating system efficient and easy.
Your advantage: You will be able to rehabilitate more than just downpipes — our spray and brush technology makes it possible to work in complex pipe runs.
You are new in the pipe rehabilitation business? The Polypipe Coating System offers you an even broader basis. Especially customers that cannot stop their ongoing business rely on our coating system. You are also able to offer preventative pipe rehabilitations for e.g. hotels, hospitals and industrial buildings to prevent damages and interferences with their ongoing operations — no trenching, no-dig, no wall-damage and no restorations needed.
Expand your field of activity and customer base:
Since the material cures within 3 minutes even sudden wetness does not cause material slippage or constrictions.
Our spray and brush technology allows the coating process to be easily and quickly adapted to the given circumstances of the pipe run.
No fear of new challenges
Your employees will be trained by our experts and afterwards supported on construction sites. We will make sure that everyone is confident in using the machine technique. Whenever you are in need of advice — we are just a phone call away.
Whenever we hear from potential clients in your area, we will be happy to refer them to you.
A TV inspection of the pipes allows you to take a close look at any damage. The condition of the pipe is documented and the course of action is decided based on this: If, for example, the damage detected exceeds the size of one centimeter, the damaged area needs to be pre-repaired (partial repair, e.g. short liner).
In case of a large number of bends, our brush technology is suitable for applying the polyurethane resin since its bristles can easily adapt to bends. If there is damage exceeding one centimeter in size, the damaged area must be pre-repaired by partial repair before the pipe is rehabilitated using the coating method.
Before starting the coating process the pipes need to be cleaned and dried. This can usually be done with the help of a cleaning chain or grinding panels, which gently but efficiently remove any dirt deposits. After a short inspection, the pipe can be coated using the Polypipe Coating System.
3. Spray and brush technology:
Our coating system offers you a spray and brush technology.
Spraying: Our spray head is used for straight pipes with slight bends. The air-driven high-performance spray head distributes the resin precisely and very fine to the inside of the pipe. This results in a very even application layer. The resin can also be sprayed a few centimeters into branch pipes.
Brushing : The brush technique is used for stronger and many consecutive bends or socket offsets. The wider bristles easily adapt to the bends and cover the smallest notches. You can purchase our brushes for all common pipe diameters (DN 40 — DN 200).
Expert advice: In many cases, a combination of spray and brush technology offers the best results. You will learn from our experts how to use the Polypipe Coating System correctly to receive perfect results.
easy and fast pipe rehabilitation
✓ can easily be used in confined spaces
✓ only 60 kg empty weight
✓ rare refilling: 20 l resin tank
✓ material hoses up to 21 m
✓ integrated heating for material tanks
✓ intuitive control and documentation via app
✓ made in Germany
SAVING TIME WITH PIPE REHABILITATION
YOURS AND YOUR CUSTOMERS
Position your business more broadly and attract new customers:
The Polypipe RabbitCoater automatically expands your field of activity. Because all owners who have to rehabilitate wastewater pipes in large buildings and cannot justify a longer interruption in their ongoing business, e.g. hotel chains, hospitals and department stores or retirement homes, depend on you. Innovative pipe coating not only eliminates past damage — preventive coating also prevents future damage. Accordingly, you can also offer your customers — or those who are to become your customers — preventive measures.
With Polypipe Coating Systems, we specialize in the pipe coating process and offer any support you may need. While other obsolete techniques and machines are currently being phased out, losing support and are no longer sold, Polypipe Sales Company looks to a promising future in a growth-oriented market. We are in constant exchange with our customers and are constantly developing our coating technology.
Join us on our journey of discovery of a huge market potential.
WITH POLYPIPE COATING SYSTEMS BECAUSE…
- RECRUITING: Working with our new and innovative Polypipe Coating System, will motivate potencial employees to join your team. Even career-changers and employees from other industries will be able to learn how to work with our coating technique and join your target group.
- CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: Actively approach potential clients to offer the Polypipe Coating System as a solution for pipe rehabilitation. You can also offer preventive coating to prevent future pipe damage.
- TIME SAVING: By using our Polypipe Coating System you will save time with each project. Thus you will be able to take on more and bigger projects.
- LOW COSTS: Our machine technology for pipe rehabilitation is easily maintained.
- PREDICTABILITY: Unpredictable factors such as cables or supply lines are eliminated during new installation.
- LESS PAPERWORK: Thanks to the predictability your prices are set – to your advantage and your customers.
- INDEPENDENCE: You and your team are able to work self-sufficiently with our coating system. Which makes you independent from other businesses.
- LARGE VARIETY: You have a greatly expanded offering, a larger target group, and operate more efficiently and securely. What more do you want?
- TEAMWORK: Large projects can be accepted without any restrictions. You can work larger projects with colleagues and partner companies who also work with the Polypipe Coating System — a win-win situation.